Winter Wonderland

There's something about "SNOW," that I like.....
I enjoy watching it fall down through my window.
I enjoy playing playing in it, like a BIG KID :)
I enjoy making snow mans & snow angels
I enjoy tasting it....and lastly I sure enjoyed posing in it.

I think the pictures came out pretty good for a quick not planned mini photo shoot.
I'm looking forward to another shoot the next time it snows & this time it will be planned!!!
I was on my way out to work & I decided to take a few shots. I was in rush & I'm wearing all back everything with a pop of color. My royal blue scarf & red lips brightened up the picture...don't you think? It's always good to add color to a dark outfit. It makes the outfit a little more fun.

I hope y'all enjoy the pics :) have a nice day!






Share:

0 comments